WILLS & TRUSTS WORKSHOP
Attend a FREE Legal Educational Workshop
Protect Your Family Through Estate Planning
- Learn what may happen if you don’t have an estate plan for your family.
- Learn how a Will may not avoid the hassle and expense of probate and how a Trust can.
- Learn why joint ownership (real estate) and beneficiary designations (IRAs, retirement accounts) can be dangerous ways of passing wealth.
- Learn how a Living Trust and proper Estate Planning can protect you and your family if you become incapacitated.
- Learn how a Living Trust can help protect your assets after they are passed to your children.
- Learn how to pass an inheritance to “special needs” children or relatives without jeopardizing their eligibility for government assistance (e.g., Medi-Cal & SSI).
REGISTER FOR WORKSHOP
SpringHill Suites by Marriott
10593 Fairway Dr.
Roseville, CA 95678